17 Unique, Alcohol-Free Energetic Flower Essence Blends Evoke Qualities of Power Animals for Powerful Support in Emotional/Energetic Healing of Self and Others
- igniting the fire within-ones own power, nvwati, connection to spirit
- awareness of ones unique powers and abilities,
- calling in spirits to assist in protection and healing
- stamina and endurance
Some Uses: For healing self and others, and for accessing the light within when the outside world seems to be in chaos.
Bee is the facilitator for the reproductive systems of the flower and plant kingdom. In this capacity, she understands deeply the relationship of both unmanifest potential and form — and the en-livening energy that creation brings (aka Life Force or Qi.) Within this understanding there is complete harmony of One-ness: neither male nor female/dark or light/good or bad. Only That Which Is.
Bee carries the “I AM” pattern of creation from conception (or ideation) through to completion/manifestation in form. Bee wishes to deliver the following profound message:
“To be in-form’ed
is to Bee Alive!”
The condition of being in-form’ed (as Bee sees it. . . ) is that of completion, manifestation, within the perfection and balance of All-That-Is, as it expresses through you WHEN you are in your knowing of yourself as a being of One-ness with Source.
- Grounded connection to higher powers
- Deep gratitude for the gift of life
- Coming into one’s power through right action, respect and humility
- Recognition of the abundance of the Universe, rather than the man-made ideas of scarcity
Facilitates connection to higher powers, deep appreciation for the gift of our life and the life all around us, helps us to act in the knowledge that abundance is the law of the Universe and that scarcity is a man made concept–produced by the limitations of thought and the ego. Helps us to see the nvwati, the good medicine in all things and events, and to come into our power through right action, respect and humility.
Some Uses: Supports those wishing to stay on a path of right action and humilty, to transcend the ego’s needs. A good companion for those working to release old patterns related to money, scarcity, fear of wont. Helps one to see the Nvwati, or good medicine, in all events and beings; so that gratitude flows and faith is renewed.
- Meeting challenges as opportunities
- Creative expression
- Moving with change rather than against it; being Ok with ‘what is’
Some Uses: In these times we are manifesting rapid changes, choices and challenges. This formula works with those working to Allow, Accept, Acknowledge and Be Grateful… with light-hearted grace and humor, to recognize and welcome new opportunities, to co-create with our joyful higher selves, fears and toxic thoughts transmuted into healing love and light.
- In promoting feelings of security and protection
- Relaxation after traumatic or stressful event
- Emotional balancing
Some Uses: This has similar uses to the popular Bach “Rescue Remedy”, however, its formula is different, it invokes totemic Deer etheric energy (this is energetic, not animal) and does not contain alcohol. It is used to ease fear and balance the emotions and calm the mind, so that one is more open to healing, higher self and Spirit helpers.
- Visioning in dreamtime
- Plumbing deep emotions in a healthy way
- Expression of unbounded joy and playfulness
- Communication and communion with family
Some Uses: For helping to move gracefully and easily between dreamtime and journey worlds and 3-D reality. Aids in tuning in to the breath and its rhythms, one’s own and that of other beings, helping one to function in within ‘the flow’. Can facilitate rediscovering unbounded joy and playfulness lost to childhood trauma or simply ‘growing up’.
- In gaining perspective; seeing the bigger picture and lessons in all situations
- In seeing situations in the hard light of truth, discerning facts
- In living through ‘difficult’ times without getting drawn in to the ambient negativity
- In being compassionate without suffering for others
- In allowing your spirit to soar
Some Uses: Can be used with other essences to ease the after-effects of trauma, and foster recognition of persistent/reactionary negative thought patterns and associations. Can also be used to aid clarity in decision-making, so that decisions may be made in traditional Native way; with consideration of the impact on the welfare of seven generations to come. This is a formula that is targeted to our difficult times of war and economic crisis; to assist one in staying on the side of hope, positive change and responsibility for one’s own attitudes and emotions.
- Courage to take a leap of faith
- Cleansing of emotional toxins
- Attentive listening
- Using the voice, sound and rhythm for healing
Some Uses: Good for those in the creative fields–even if it is creating one’s own health and wellness–for confidence and connection to ones muses–assists in taking the leap from one way of being or looking at things to another, more appropriate way. Ease in water and water issues, cleansing of toxins with water. Aids in connecting with one’s child as it is in development. Good for use in drumming and vocal ceremonies.
- Connections to ancestors and deep wisdom of the ages
- Releasing all that is not needed
- Purification before ceremony or healing/energy work
Some Uses: Assists those working to release ‘baggage’ and day to day issues, or other blocks that cloud ones ability to channel healing energy effectively or connect with Creator, helps to clear and open chakras, prepare for ceremony, facilitates healing self or helping others to heal. A good companion for those working with nature elementals.
- Clarity in past life regression work
- Resolving of old karmic issues
- Opening to intuition
Some Uses: This formula is a good adjunct to past life regression work and discovery of old karmic patterns and their release, if appropriate. It is useful to those working to re-connect to their intuitive powers and honing their awareness to the life around us that we have shut off–as we have tuned in to the world of our own invention–the technological one. As one becomes a better listener, one will be more open to whatever Hawk, the messenger, brings. Very useful to healers working with nature elementals.
- Heart healing work
- New endeavors and journeys
- Balancing desires
- Balancing personal power: freedom and responsibility
Some uses: This essence combination is useful to people working to open their heart–emotionally and energetically, the heart chakra. For this reason it is also good to use prior to ceremony. It assists one in connecting to the courage, power and freedom within, when faced with a new journey of any sort.
- Being present in the moment, the “now”
- Ability to act quickly, recognize and seize opportunity
- Finding the Still Point in meditation
Some Uses: This is a fine companion for those wanting to live in real time, not the linear time humans have invented. It can help one actively understand the true depth and infinite possibilities of each moment. helps counteract a tendency to ‘space-out’, live in the past or speculations of the future, and mediate the present, fall back on old reactionary patterns, rather than experiencing the “now”.
- Discernment in shamanic and intuitive work
- Recognition of one’s own shadow side
- Lucid dreaming
Some Uses: Helps one working to allow, understand and and learn from the gifts of one’s shadow self. Facilitates discernment in journey, lucid dreaming, and intuitive work–when one is working to see clearly what is offered, apart from the filter of past experience and egoic concerns and wishes. Helps one to connect to innate wisdom.
- Work in coming into one’s own true power and voice
- Appropriate and balanced use of the above
- Patience, adaptability
Some Uses: A good companion for those learning or practicing shamanic or journey work. It aids patience and keen awareness, centeredness, discernment, connection to the higher self, so that energy is not used impulsively, inappropriately, or ‘wasted’ in other ways.
- Releasing old patterns and re-weaving new ones
- Mental, emotional, physical mending
- Setting personal boundaries
Some Uses: This formula is a good companionfor those who are working on manifesting, but have trouble letting go of expectations for certain outcomes. Also useful for those in substance abuse or addiction recovery of all sorts. Aids in having the confidence to co-create a new, more balanced way of being, in tune with one’s natural self.
- Preparation for reiki or other energy work or ceremony
- Grounding, connection to Earth energetically
- Centering, connection to highest self, core of consciousness in the body
- Shielding, creation, through intent, a protective energy layer around you
- So that one operates with balanced awareness
Some Uses: To help prepare for energy work–facilitates balanced awareness and connection to the magnetic forces of Earth and Sky.helps shielding, so that any negativity encountered in the energy work is deflected off the aura, and positive energy flows freely. Can also be used before ceremony, or whenever it is important to be energetically ‘poised’–as well as during everyday situations, where one may be prone to feeling energetically drained or challenged.
- In balanced connection to the sacred circle of life, Communities of Earth and All Our Relations
- In protection, and clearing of spaces
- In cultivating a discerning openness, playfulness and exploration in physical and other dimensions
- Finding miracles on your doorstep
Some Uses: Very good for those seeking to re-connect with their natural selves and as well as those incorporating work with nature and/or nature elementals in their healing practice. Can be used when working on issues of family, and the greater community of life. Helps deepen the understanding that nature is not outside of us, it is us. It’s useful in healing, space clearing work and preparationfor ceremony,as Wolf both guards from danger and brings good things in.
Bear, Bee/Artemis, Bison, Butterfly, Deer, Dolphin, Eagle, Frog, Grandfather/Stone People, Hawk, Horse, Mouse, Owl, Panther, Spider, Turtle, Wolf